This beautiful felted wool kitchen mitt is a must-have for any cooking enthusiast. Handmade from high-quality natural European wool, it provides excellent protection from high heat due to the natural insulation properties of wool. Kitchen glove features a leather loop for easy hanging, making it not only functional but also a stylish addition to any kitchen.
It makes a perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook, including moms, grandmas, dads, grandpas, grilling gift, or anyone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen. Our family uses these mitts daily in our own kitchen to remove hot dishes from the oven or to handle items on the outdoor grill. They can also be used as a trivet for hot dishes or pots.
You can choose mitt or pot holder set. Pot holter is great for holding hot pots or pans. When used as mitts, they protect both the palm and the wrist. In addition to being functional, this mitt is also easy to care for and maintain, making it a durable and long-lasting kitchen accessory.
These breathable wool mittens are also perfect for use as sauna mittens. The mittens are soft, comfortable, and durable, making them perfect for regular use. So whether you're hitting the sauna for relaxation or therapy, these mittens will keep your hands protected while adding a touch of style and comfort to your sauna experience.
You can customize the colors to match your kitchen décor. Just take a look at our color palette and let us know what color or color combination you would like. We love custom orders and are happy to work with you to create the perfect mitt for your needs.
Hand wash at 30°C with wool detergent. Do not rub vigorously or wring out, as it may cause shrinkage. Felted wool oven mittens and pot holders can be spun in a washing machine and dried on a radiator. Avoid drying in direct sunlight, as it may cause color fading. It is best to dry them outdoors, in the shade, in the morning or evening.
The easiest way to clean them is by vacuuming with a vacuum cleaner and regularly airing them out. If they get dirty, wait for the dirt to dry and then brush it off or vacuum it, as most dirt will crumble.
These mittens and pot holders are handmade in our family workshop, where we adhere to the old and clean wool felting traditions. We are a small family business that produces everything by hand, using only high-quality European wool.
We take pride in the quality of our products and the care and attention to detail that goes into each item we make. When you buy from us, you can be confident that you are getting a unique and well-made product that will last for years to come. So not only will you be getting a practical and stylish addition to your kitchen or sauna, but you will also be supporting a small family business and helping to preserve the tradition of handmade wool products. Thank you for choosing our handmade products!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kestutis Samusis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at
Paliesio k. 1, LT-33343, Moletu raj, Lithuania
Take care of your slippers
For hand stiched soles
1) Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking them and getting rid of crumbled dirt, clean them with the vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate for a few hours.
2) Dry clean.
For latex soles
Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of wool cleaning agent. Let woolen footwear dry naturally in a room temperature.
Caution: do not leave felted slippers with latex soles in a direct sunlight!
I am happy to discuss custom orders - please contact me with your requests. Please note that we do not accept returns of items that have been personalized, such as custom orders. Customers are not allowed to return or get refunds for products which are custom made.
I'm happy to gift wrap! If you have any questions, contact me!
We offer wholesale and have a catalogue we can send out. Please email us.
US-7.5, EU-23, UK-6.5, 5 5/8 inch, 14.3 cm
US-8, EU-24, UK-7, 5 3/4 inch, 14.6 cm
US-8.5, EU-25, UK-7.5, 6 inch, 15.2 cm
US-9.5, EU-26, UK-8.5, 6 1/4 inch, 15.9 cm
US-10,EU-27,UK-9,6 1/2 inch 16.5 cm
US-10.5, EU-27, UK-9.5, 6 5/8 inches, 16.8 cm
US-11, EU- 28, UK - 10,6 3/4 inches, 17.1 cm
US-11.5, EU- 29, UK-10.5, 7 inches , 17.8 cm
US- 12, EU-30,UK-11, 7 1/8inches, 18.1cm
US-12.5, EU- 30, UK-11.5, 7 1/4 inches, 18.4 cm
US-13 EU- 31, UK-12, 7 1/2 inches, 19.1 cm
US-13.5, EU- 31, UK-12.5, 7 5/8 inches, 19.4 cm
US-1, EU- 32, UK-13, 7 3/4 inches, 19.7 cm
US-1.5, EU- 33, UK-14, 8 inches, 20.3 cm
US-2, EU- 33, UK-1, 8 1/8 inches, 20.6 cm
US-2.5, EU- 34, UK-1.5, 8 1/4 inches, 21 cm
US-3, EU- 34, UK-2, 8 1/2 inches, 21.6 cm
US-3.5, EU-35, UK-2.5, 8 5/8 inches, 21.9 cm
US-4, EU-36, UK-3, 8 3/4 inches, 22.2 cm
US-4.5, EU-36, UK-3.5, 9 inches, 22.9 cm
US-5, EU-37, UK-4, 9 1/8 inches, 23.2 cm
US-5.5, EU-37, UK-4.5, 9 1/4 inches, 23.5 cm
US-6, EU-38, UK-5, 9 1/2 inches, 24.1 cm
US-6.5, EU-37, UK-5, 9 5/8 inches, 24.4 cm
US-7, EU-39, UK-6, 9 3/4 inches, 24.8 cm
US-0, EU-16, UK-0, 3 1/4 inch,8.3 cm
US-1, EU-16, UK-0.5, 3 1/2 inch,8.9 cm
US-1.5, EU-17, UK-1, 3 5/8 inch,9.2 cm
US-2, EU-17, UK-1, 3 3/4 inch,9.5 cm
US-2.5, EU-18, UK-1.5, 4 inch,10.2 cm
US-3, EU-18, UK-2, 4 1/8 inch,10.5 cm
US-3.5, EU-19, UK-2.5, 4 1/4 inch, 10.8 cm
US-4, EU-19, UK-3, 4 1/2 inch, 11.4 cm
US-4.5, EU-20, UK-3.5, 4 5/8 inch, 11.7 cm
US-5, EU-20, UK-4, 4 3/4 inch, 12.1 cm
US-5.5, EU-21, UK-4.5, 5 inch, 12.7 cm
US-6, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/8 inch, 13 cm
US-6.5, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/4 inch, 13.3 cm
US-7, EU-23, UK-6, 5 1/2 inch, 14 cm
STANDART shipping takes up to a week to deliver online offer, while worldwide DHL EXPRESS shipping can shorten this duration to 1-4 days. Choose what‘s most convenient for you.
Jun 2, 2023
Beautiful as always! Arrived quickly. Just in time for my daughter’s birthday!!
May 26, 2023
As always the perfect gift arrived quickly.