Felted wool men slippers, Hygge gift, woodland housewarming gift ideas, Gray green felt slippers
Felt is a natural and renewable material, made of wool, using just hot water and soap - one of the purest processes in textile. Warm feeling on a cold day and cool on a hot day due to insulation properties of the wool fibers, it is extremely wear proof and warm. These felted wool slippers feel like a second skin on your feet.
Cork and leather (suede) soles. Can be worn outdoors on dry weather.
ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGES. We save Earth as well as your finances. We don't use boxes for packaging. Boxes will be thrown away. This is why we pack woolen slippers into a handmade linen bag with BureBure logo on a side. I can add your name, or your initials, or greeting message on the other side of the linen bag.
Care: handwash with mild detergents and cool water. Clean the surface with a vacuum cleaner and then ventilate.
All Bure Bure slippers are handmade after the order's made. The felting process takes time so I kindly ask You to be patient ant wait for your item to be made and prepared for shipment.
Caution: do not leave felted slippers with latex soles in direct sunlight! Slippers in the pictures are in natural
Slippers in the picture are dark green mixed with natural light grey and decorated with wooden buttons. Their soles are latex.
2016 © BURE BURE
Shipping from Lithuania
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kestutis Samusis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at
Paliesio k. 1, LT-33343, Moletu raj, Lithuania
Frequently Asked Questions
Take care of your slippers
For hand stiched soles
1) Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking them and getting rid of crumbled dirt, clean them with the vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate for a few hours.
2) Dry clean.
For latex soles
Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of wool cleaning agent. Let woolen footwear dry naturally in a room temperature.
Caution: do not leave felted slippers with latex soles in a direct sunlight!
Custom and personalized orders
I am happy to discuss custom orders - please contact me with your requests. Please note that we do not accept returns of items that have been personalized, such as custom orders.
Gift wrapping and packaging
I'm happy to gift wrap! If you have any questions, contact me!
We offer wholesale and have a catalogue we can send out. Please email us.
Men's Size Conversions
Women's Size Conversions
Toddler Kids Size Conversions
US-7.5, EU-23, UK-6.5, 5 5/8 inch, 14.3 cm
US-8, EU-24, UK-7, 5 3/4 inch, 14.6 cm
US-8.5, EU-25, UK-7.5, 6 inch, 15.2 cm
US-9.5, EU-26, UK-8.5, 6 1/4 inch, 15.9 cm
US-10,EU-27,UK-9,6 1/2 inch 16.5 cm
US-10.5, EU-27, UK-9.5, 6 5/8 inches, 16.8 cm
US-11, EU- 28, UK - 10,6 3/4 inches, 17.1 cm
US-11.5, EU- 29, UK-10.5, 7 inches , 17.8 cm
US- 12, EU-30,UK-11, 7 1/8inches, 18.1cm
Youth Kids Shoe Size Conversions
US-12.5, EU- 30, UK-11.5, 7 1/4 inches, 18.4 cm
US-1, EU- 31, UK-12, 7 1/2 inches, 19.1 cm
US-13.5, EU- 31, UK-12.5, 7 5/8 inches, 19.4 cm
US-1, EU- 32, UK-13, 7 3/4 inches, 19.7 cm
US-1.5, EU- 33, UK-14, 8 inches, 20.3 cm
US-2 M, EU- 33, UK-1, 8 1/8 inches, 20.6 cm
US-2.5 M, EU- 34, UK-1.5, 8 1/4 inches, 21 cm
US-3 M, EU- 34, UK-2, 8 1/2 inches, 21.6 cm
US-3.5, EU-35, UK-2.5, 8 5/8 inches, 21.9 cm
US-4, EU-36, UK-3, 8 3/4 inches, 22.2 cm
US-4.5, EU-36, UK-3.5, 9 inches, 22.9 cm
US-5, EU-37, UK-4, 9 1/8 inches, 23.2 cm
US-5.5, EU-37, UK-4.5, 9 1/4 inches, 23.5 cm
US-6, EU-38, UK-5, 9 1/2 inches, 24.1 cm
US-6.5, EU-37, UK-5, 9 5/8 inches, 24.4 cm
US-7, EU-39, UK-6, 9 3/4 inches, 24.8 cm
Babies and Walker Kids Shoes Size Conversions
US-0, EU-16, UK-0, 3 1/4 inch,8.3 cm
US-1, EU-16, UK-0.5, 3 1/2 inch,8.9 cm
US-1.5, EU-17, UK-1, 3 5/8 inch,9.2 cm
US-2, EU-17, UK-1, 3 3/4 inch,9.5 cm
US-2.5, EU-18, UK-1.5, 4 inch,10.2 cm
US-3, EU-18, UK-2, 4 1/8 inch,10.5 cm
US-3.5, EU-19, UK-2.5, 4 1/4 inch, 10.8 cm
US-4, EU-19, UK-3, 4 1/2 inch, 11.4 cm
US-4.5, EU-20, UK-3.5, 4 5/8 inch, 11.7 cm
US-5, EU-20, UK-4, 4 3/4 inch, 12.1 cm
US-5.5, EU-21, UK-4.5, 5 inch, 12.7 cm
US-6, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/8 inch, 13 cm
US-6.5, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/4 inch, 13.3 cm
US-7, EU-23, UK-6, 5 1/2 inch, 14 cm
STANDART shipping takes up to a week to deliver online offer, while worldwide DHL EXPRESS shipping can shorten this duration to 1-4 days. Choose what‘s most convenient for you.