Only one step to masterclass! This amazing wool will speed up felting process two times! Felting process is simple, pleasant and relaxing activity, but only if you know enough about the felting technology, if you choose right wool for felting, plus reliable tool and measures. We offer 7 beautiful colors of this natural wool which is ideal choice if you felting slippers, shoes, rugs and carpets, cats, dogs or even hedgehogs houses.
We’ve 12 years of felting experience, thus we know how to select the best quality wool for specific shoe type.
One of the best wool for wet felting - Bergschaf wool (or Tyrollean wool - Tyrolean wool -mountain sheep wool)! I use this wool every day!
Each batch of wool was tested and made specially for BureBure felting workshop so it comes straight from out hands with 100% guarantees.
We packed this wool into 500 grams / 17,6 oz packages. Every pack features a label with a chart which will help you to choose right measurements for the size or a type of the shoe you want to felt.
If you are interested in a large amount of wool, please feel free to contact me and we will offer you a wholesale prices with appropriate shipping prices.
If you want something more for felting, please write to us, we have almost all professional thing for wet felting and shoes making.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kestutis Samusis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at
Paliesio k. 1, LT-33343, Moletu raj, Lithuania
Take care of your slippers
For hand stiched soles
1) Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking them and getting rid of crumbled dirt, clean them with the vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate for a few hours.
2) Dry clean.
For latex soles
Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of wool cleaning agent. Let woolen footwear dry naturally in a room temperature.
Caution: do not leave felted slippers with latex soles in a direct sunlight!
I am happy to discuss custom orders - please contact me with your requests. Please note that we do not accept returns of items that have been personalized, such as custom orders. Customers are not allowed to return or get refunds for products which are custom made.
I'm happy to gift wrap! If you have any questions, contact me!
We offer wholesale and have a catalogue we can send out. Please email us.
US-7.5, EU-23, UK-6.5, 5 5/8 inch, 14.3 cm
US-8, EU-24, UK-7, 5 3/4 inch, 14.6 cm
US-8.5, EU-25, UK-7.5, 6 inch, 15.2 cm
US-9.5, EU-26, UK-8.5, 6 1/4 inch, 15.9 cm
US-10,EU-27,UK-9,6 1/2 inch 16.5 cm
US-10.5, EU-27, UK-9.5, 6 5/8 inches, 16.8 cm
US-11, EU- 28, UK - 10,6 3/4 inches, 17.1 cm
US-11.5, EU- 29, UK-10.5, 7 inches , 17.8 cm
US- 12, EU-30,UK-11, 7 1/8inches, 18.1cm
US-12.5, EU- 30, UK-11.5, 7 1/4 inches, 18.4 cm
US-1, EU- 31, UK-12, 7 1/2 inches, 19.1 cm
US-13.5, EU- 31, UK-12.5, 7 5/8 inches, 19.4 cm
US-1, EU- 32, UK-13, 7 3/4 inches, 19.7 cm
US-1.5, EU- 33, UK-14, 8 inches, 20.3 cm
US-2 M, EU- 33, UK-1, 8 1/8 inches, 20.6 cm
US-2.5 M, EU- 34, UK-1.5, 8 1/4 inches, 21 cm
US-3 M, EU- 34, UK-2, 8 1/2 inches, 21.6 cm
US-3.5, EU-35, UK-2.5, 8 5/8 inches, 21.9 cm
US-4, EU-36, UK-3, 8 3/4 inches, 22.2 cm
US-4.5, EU-36, UK-3.5, 9 inches, 22.9 cm
US-5, EU-37, UK-4, 9 1/8 inches, 23.2 cm
US-5.5, EU-37, UK-4.5, 9 1/4 inches, 23.5 cm
US-6, EU-38, UK-5, 9 1/2 inches, 24.1 cm
US-6.5, EU-37, UK-5, 9 5/8 inches, 24.4 cm
US-7, EU-39, UK-6, 9 3/4 inches, 24.8 cm
US-0, EU-16, UK-0, 3 1/4 inch,8.3 cm
US-1, EU-16, UK-0.5, 3 1/2 inch,8.9 cm
US-1.5, EU-17, UK-1, 3 5/8 inch,9.2 cm
US-2, EU-17, UK-1, 3 3/4 inch,9.5 cm
US-2.5, EU-18, UK-1.5, 4 inch,10.2 cm
US-3, EU-18, UK-2, 4 1/8 inch,10.5 cm
US-3.5, EU-19, UK-2.5, 4 1/4 inch, 10.8 cm
US-4, EU-19, UK-3, 4 1/2 inch, 11.4 cm
US-4.5, EU-20, UK-3.5, 4 5/8 inch, 11.7 cm
US-5, EU-20, UK-4, 4 3/4 inch, 12.1 cm
US-5.5, EU-21, UK-4.5, 5 inch, 12.7 cm
US-6, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/8 inch, 13 cm
US-6.5, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/4 inch, 13.3 cm
US-7, EU-23, UK-6, 5 1/2 inch, 14 cm
STANDART shipping takes up to a week to deliver online offer, while worldwide DHL EXPRESS shipping can shorten this duration to 1-4 days. Choose what‘s most convenient for you.
Jan 30, 2023
Jan 30, 2023
Jan 30, 2023
Jan 30, 2023
Jan 30, 2023