New low back woolen clogs collection combines contrasting colors of wool. These warm slippers are hand-felted from cinnamon and black wool that was mixed in BureBure studio. If you are a maker, you can also purchase BureBure wool blends from our shop.
Tired of cold and sweaty feet? Try BureBure slippers! Natural felted sheep wool will massage the skin and prevent sweating. Moreover, your feet will remain cool on a hot day and warm on a cold day due to the insulation of wool fibres.
Wool clogs with low heel counter are easier to put on and take off than regular slippers clogs.
1) Caoutchouc rubber sole for durable wear. To be worn indoor and outdoor.
2) Cork and recycled leather or suede. To be worn indoor or outdoor considering the weather conditions.
3) Natural latex soles. To be worn indoor.
BureBure felted wool slippers are designed to wear on bare feet. New slippers usually feel a bit tight/close-fitting. Do not worry, they gradually widen and adjust to feet size.
When you're choosing felted shoes' size, pick the one that is true to your feet size (or 0.5 size smaller than your usual shoe size); except the following cases:
• Size up if you plan on wearing thick socks with wool slippers.
• If you have wide feet, a high instep or high arches, contact us to discuss sizing options.
• If you have narrow feet, pick one size smaller slippers.
MAKING & SHIPPING
BureBure is a family business founded in an organic sheep farmstead in Lithuania, Northern Europe. Our wool slippers are 100 % handmade from sustainably sourced, eco-friendly materials.
We start felting wool slippers only when the order is confirmed. All felted slippers can be customized per your requirements. To save Earth resources we don't use boxes for packaging. BureBure slippers come in a reusable natural linen bag.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SLIPPERS
1) Slippers with hand-stitched soles:
Dry clean or freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking them and getting rid of crumbled dirt. Clean the slippers with a vacuum cleaner and then leave to ventilate for a few hours.
2) Slippers with latex soles
Hand wash felted slippers in lukewarm water with a small amount of wool cleaning agent. Then let the footwear dry naturally at room temperature.
• Don’t wear wool slippers if you are allergic to lanolin oil or sheep wool.
• Do not leave slippers with latex soles in direct sunlight.
• These slippers do not have a built-in arch or heel support.
• Actual product color can vary from the one in the picture due to different screen settings.
• If the item doesn’t fit you, please contact us to discuss replacement or refund options.
2021 © BureBure
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kestutis Samusis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at
Paliesio k. 1, LT-33343, Moletu raj, Lithuania
Take care of your slippers
For hand stiched soles
1) Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking them and getting rid of crumbled dirt, clean them with the vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate for a few hours.
2) Dry clean.
For latex soles
Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of wool cleaning agent. Let woolen footwear dry naturally in a room temperature.
Caution: do not leave felted slippers with latex soles in a direct sunlight!
I am happy to discuss custom orders - please contact me with your requests. Please note that we do not accept returns of items that have been personalized, such as custom orders. Customers are not allowed to return or get refunds for products which are custom made.
I'm happy to gift wrap! If you have any questions, contact me!
We offer wholesale and have a catalogue we can send out. Please email us.
US-7.5, EU-23, UK-6.5, 5 5/8 inch, 14.3 cm
US-8, EU-24, UK-7, 5 3/4 inch, 14.6 cm
US-8.5, EU-25, UK-7.5, 6 inch, 15.2 cm
US-9.5, EU-26, UK-8.5, 6 1/4 inch, 15.9 cm
US-10,EU-27,UK-9,6 1/2 inch 16.5 cm
US-10.5, EU-27, UK-9.5, 6 5/8 inches, 16.8 cm
US-11, EU- 28, UK - 10,6 3/4 inches, 17.1 cm
US-11.5, EU- 29, UK-10.5, 7 inches , 17.8 cm
US- 12, EU-30,UK-11, 7 1/8inches, 18.1cm
US-12.5, EU- 30, UK-11.5, 7 1/4 inches, 18.4 cm
US-1, EU- 31, UK-12, 7 1/2 inches, 19.1 cm
US-13.5, EU- 31, UK-12.5, 7 5/8 inches, 19.4 cm
US-1, EU- 32, UK-13, 7 3/4 inches, 19.7 cm
US-1.5, EU- 33, UK-14, 8 inches, 20.3 cm
US-2 M, EU- 33, UK-1, 8 1/8 inches, 20.6 cm
US-2.5 M, EU- 34, UK-1.5, 8 1/4 inches, 21 cm
US-3 M, EU- 34, UK-2, 8 1/2 inches, 21.6 cm
US-3.5, EU-35, UK-2.5, 8 5/8 inches, 21.9 cm
US-4, EU-36, UK-3, 8 3/4 inches, 22.2 cm
US-4.5, EU-36, UK-3.5, 9 inches, 22.9 cm
US-5, EU-37, UK-4, 9 1/8 inches, 23.2 cm
US-5.5, EU-37, UK-4.5, 9 1/4 inches, 23.5 cm
US-6, EU-38, UK-5, 9 1/2 inches, 24.1 cm
US-6.5, EU-37, UK-5, 9 5/8 inches, 24.4 cm
US-7, EU-39, UK-6, 9 3/4 inches, 24.8 cm
US-0, EU-16, UK-0, 3 1/4 inch,8.3 cm
US-1, EU-16, UK-0.5, 3 1/2 inch,8.9 cm
US-1.5, EU-17, UK-1, 3 5/8 inch,9.2 cm
US-2, EU-17, UK-1, 3 3/4 inch,9.5 cm
US-2.5, EU-18, UK-1.5, 4 inch,10.2 cm
US-3, EU-18, UK-2, 4 1/8 inch,10.5 cm
US-3.5, EU-19, UK-2.5, 4 1/4 inch, 10.8 cm
US-4, EU-19, UK-3, 4 1/2 inch, 11.4 cm
US-4.5, EU-20, UK-3.5, 4 5/8 inch, 11.7 cm
US-5, EU-20, UK-4, 4 3/4 inch, 12.1 cm
US-5.5, EU-21, UK-4.5, 5 inch, 12.7 cm
US-6, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/8 inch, 13 cm
US-6.5, EU-22, UK-5.5, 5 1/4 inch, 13.3 cm
US-7, EU-23, UK-6, 5 1/2 inch, 14 cm
STANDART shipping takes up to a week to deliver online offer, while worldwide DHL EXPRESS shipping can shorten this duration to 1-4 days. Choose what‘s most convenient for you.
Jun 22, 2021
I had trouble with the sizing and it was difficult to communicate the correct size. However I am very happy with the slipper that I now have. It is 1 size smaller than my usual size and fits perfectly.